Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A Quick Note of Apology



I will be away from the blogging world for a while longer still and I apologize for my abrupt and unexplained absence.

A close friend’s daughter was in a horrific car accident (hit & run) and I flew (literally, 3000 miles) to be by her side. Her daughter is going to make a full recovery, but I’m staying a few weeks longer as a caregiver so my friend can return to work and know her daughter is in loving hands.

Thank you all for being such loyal followers and I promise I’ll have a wicked awesome double give away when I return. And while my brain is on hiatus, maybe I can even think of some fantastically witty topic to write about.

I hope you all are well,

Candie ~ Addicted to Words

5 comments:

  1. don't apologise it's very kind and generous of you to there for your friend and her family
    so just take care of you too, we can be patient

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI CANDIE!!!! ITS ME GRANT!!! WOOOAAAAAAAHHHHH

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been a blessing fo sho! grant again. thanks for taking care of my lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by Grant. Kayla is a pleasure to hang out with and it's been fun getting to know you too. You two make a great couple! You're both welcome to come visit when you're all healed up. Look after her when I go. I'll be thinking about you both every day I'm sure. Blessings to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog via Hope's blog - so sorry for your friend's trauma! I'm glad her daughter will recover though, gosh. Sounds like she was lucky!

    ReplyDelete