Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Top Ten Smile Crushes: Leading Men and Their Magic Smiles

The smiles that make women everywhere swoon.
As a writer, I look for inspiration for my character's crush by following Hollywood's hottest men. I found something all of the male hotties share - MAGIC SMILES.
The following is my Top 10 list of how their smiles won my heart: See if you agree. 
10. Ryan Reynolds: This guy has perfected the flirtatious smirk and we love it!






9. Channing Tatum: As if he needed a smile (I know what y'all are really looking at!), but he's got it too.







8. Harry Styles: The little hottie with the infectious smile could've made my blog post, Top 10 Hair Crushes: Leading Men and their Magic Hair  but we're glad he's here now.








7. Kellan Lutz: Made famous by his role as a hunky vampire, and it's easy to see the appeal his razor sharp smile.











6. Alex Pettyfer: It's Pettyfer (okay, not my best pun. You really have to stretch to see "pretty fair") to say his smile is golden! God bless the Brits.










 5. Chace Crawford: Easy to see why the ladies chase this hottie's frisky smile.






4. Taylor Kitsch: This action star shows there's more to him than rough and aggressive with his super cool smile.






3. Jared Padalecki: Just smile. That's enough. Thanks Jared.







2. Josh Duhamel: There are no words to describe the impact of his smile, but I suggest sitting down.












1. Chris Pine: Ta Da! Beautiful Chris Pine takes the number one slot for smile swoon-worthiness. Mm-mmm. I feel like I need to give him a standing ovation.















Not that Chris Pine needs to smile to steal our hearts...


...he's equally persuasive with a look of intensity. MERCY!

I hope you enjoyed my list of sexy smiles and maybe even found some inspiration for your own characters.

When SEEK is released this November, see if you recognize the smile that inspired Mr. Jonathan Steed.

See you soon.


 

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! Did you say Seek is being released in November?!!! I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete