Monday, March 30, 2015

Blog About Kickass Worth-Your-Time Blogs

UncommonYA

A great blog by a fierce collection of kickass YA authors. They're all superchics. Bookmark it. You won't be sorry. Unless you don't...and then you'll be all like, "Ah, I wish I would've followed that link to UncommonYA on Addicted to Words. But I didn't and now I'm nothing. Nothing!" Okay, so it won't be as bad as all that. But it's definitely going to suck. So, do it! Click!

YA Bound

Is the place to be if you want boundless YA books to devour. No page left unturned here. From author interviews and book reviews to dressing up like your favorite literature, this blog's got it all! Make sure you give it a wink and nod and tell 'em Addicted to Words sent you.

The Midnight Garden

Can everyone say, "Oooh! Aaaah!" This blog is so pretty I want to curl up inside it and bask in its glorious-ness (beware, I make up words). Fantastically fun and fulfilling, you'll fall hopelessly in love, just as I have, with the reviews and giveways.

KelsNotChels Not Live

One word. Funny! Kels cracks me the eff up! She's got some straight forward and valid advice for pre-published authors like us, and she's funny too. I met this gal at Dallas Fort Worth Writer's Conference 2014 but I've followed her vlog for years longer. She's awesome. Go see for yourself. 



All righty, gibber typers. That's it for today. Know a fantastic YA-ish blog? Leave a link in the comments and I'll check it out. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment