Tuesday, May 17, 2016

A Snippet on Book Reviews


 

I'm honored and thrilled to announce that Search (SEEK book 1) has received the LitPick Top Choice Book Review Award! That is so amazing, I can't even tell you how humbled and grateful it makes me feel to have these amazing teens enjoy my work.

It also makes me want to write the next three books in the series even better. So, I'm sorry if my normal blogging might be taking a back burner at the moment, but rest assured I'm still here and you're welcome to reach out to me at any time. I love hearing from you and the private messages are the most wonderful surprises, keep them coming. I really enjoy connecting with you. Thank you.

If you'd like to read some of the amazing reviews Search (SEEK book 1) is getting click here.  
Search (SEEK book 1) is available now in eBook format and print copies will be available June 1st 2016. Here's a sneak peek at the full cover! Isn't it awesome? Squeeee!


 I love it so much, here's a horrible screenshot of me holding it.



No comments:

Post a Comment