Saturday, May 7, 2016

eBooks, Print and Audio--Gimme gimme BOOKS!

You have all been amazing blog followers, supporters, cheerleaders and friends. I could never say thank you enough, but I can give you a free copy of my eBook Search (SEEK book 1)!

Leave a comment below with your email address if you'd like one and I'll send you a code for Search (SEEK book 1) FREE of charge.

My Advanced Reader Copies and some bookswag arrived yesterday! Look how pretty!


In other news, I'll be attending my first author signing July 16th & 17th. I'm super excited about that. If you're going to be in the area, please come say HI! and grab some free swag.



My next hurtle to cross is making Search (SEEK book 1) into an audiobook. If you'd like to read more about my story or help in way possible please visit my GoFundMe.


No comments:

Post a Comment